Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My graduation was two weeks ago Wednesday and it was raining the whole time. So it was a bit hard to take pictures outside. At one point, the wind blew my cap away haha but no worries I got it back.



I have my degree framed but it's currently sitting on my desk instead of hanging it up on the wall =\. Ooops.

Anyways, moving on...

This past weekend, TN had free movie tickets so we watched The Ides of March with George Clooney and Ryan Gosling (drools). It's a political type of drama but I liked it! Good movie! Close to the ending, I kept on staring at Ryan Gosling and totally wasn't paying attention to the lines in the movie and next thing you know the credits started rolling and I was like wtf did the movie just end? I had to ask TN what happened in the end and she asked if I was even listening and I said no because Ryan Gosling's face was so distracting lmao.

3 comments:

  1. I already congratulated you a trillion times so I'll stop doing it lol. And honestly we only care about finding a good job right now...school is easy because everything's set up in front of you. Nobody feeding me the next step is kind of frightening. My friend was talking about this too.

    My last girlfriend loved to make me mad by saying brad pitt or whoever was good looking whenever she wanted to piss me off. Because i'm asian right, so I become super furious whenever she squealed over those guys. just something that popped into my head when I read this post... you never forget the past. No matter how bad it was.

    I am not done blogging about hk :P I have a few more posts left.. I quite liked my hongkong posts too. I'm glad you enjoy them. A chance to spread my wings about my past home.

    Talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I will be graduating next April - Im so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Congratulation! i just graduate last year:) hehhee:) n u look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete